CupCakes

CupCakes
Vanilla and Chocolate Smartie Galore

Monday 18 July 2011

Tesco Real Food Challenge

Okay..... so I do not normally write in this section. Normally I am just bombarding you with my amazing recipes!

Well... I am afraid I can not be kept quiet any longer.. I have got through to the top 8 for a cookery programme! O yes!

I am going to be cooking in a cook off.....

I can not give away too many details at the moment.. but basically a few months ago I uploaded my recipe on to a website. 2 weeks ago I got a phone call saying I was in the top 40!

I went to a casting day held at a top London cookery school of food and wine. I had to cook my dish in 30 minutes while being filmed.. and being interviewed on camera by the famous presenters...

My mum, aunt and I then had a photo shoot and further interview...
It was an amazing day and I totally realised I have a real passion for cooking and baking and sharing it with others!

A few days later I get a call. your through to the top 8!

So I am going to keep you informed of what is happening.. at the moment I am busy selecting and practising my 6 chosen recipes that have to be baked in 30 minutes for the competion!

Well thats all for now happy cooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment